Mason Asphalt & Concrete Paving & Construction | Michigan
The Lansing and Mason locations of Rieth-Riley provide a full range of earthwork and asphalt pavement construction services. Our project team has decades of experience in delivering projects of all sizes and scopes on time and on budget throughout Mid-Michigan.
Rieth-Riley is Mid-Michigan’s only contractor to provide full earthwork/underground services along with an award winning asphalt construction team. By teaming our earthwork and asphalt operations together, Rieth-Riley is able to provide owners with streamlined schedules and a more cost efficient contracting choice.
Please contact our team today for all your commercial, industrial and municipal earthwork/underground and asphalt construction needs.
Lansing/Mason Award Winning Projects Include:
- 2013 – East Michigan Avenue, Jackson County (APAM Award of Excellence)
- 2009 – Farm Lane Underpass, Ingham County (APAM Award of Excellence)
- 2008 – Fowlerville Proving Grounds, Livingston County (APAM Award of Excellence)
- 2008 – Fowlerville Proving Grounds, Livingston County (NAPA Quality in Construction)
- 2007 – I-69, Shiawassee County (APAM Award of Merit)
- 2007 – I-69, Shiawassee County (NAPA Quality in Construction)
- 2005 – M-66, Calhoun County (NAPA Quality in Construction)
- 2005 – M-43, Eaton County (NAPA Quality in Construction)
Below is a list of our Mason, MI products and services:
For more information about the Mason asphalt and concrete construction professionals at Rieth-Riley, or to inquire about your next Mason, Michigan asphalt or concrete project, contact us here or request a quote here.