Latest News | Rieth-Riley
On Thursday, April 28, 2016, a truck hauling an excavator collided with the underside of the I-465 bridge over northbound I-69/Binford Boulevard, damaging a steel beam....Read More →
The Asphalt Pavement Association of Michigan (APAM) and Michigan Department of Transportation have presented the team at Wightman, the crew at Rieth-Riley Construction....Read More →
Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT), law enforcement and contractor crews are safely reopening all lanes of I-465 on the west side of Indianapolis....Read More →
Tragically in 2014, Dennis lost his son, Coty DeMoss, and fellow co-worker Ken Duerson while the pair were working along an interstate work zone....Read More →
The Indiana Toll Road 80/90 PUSH Project
The Indiana Toll Road 80/90 PUSH Project is still under construction, but has accomplished the following as of July 4th, 2017:
- 584 lane and shoulder miles of highway rehabilitated
- 73 continuous centerline miles of 4 lanes and 4 shoulders
- All pavement items are complete
- All 9 interchanges and one mainline toll barrier pavement rehabilitated
- 33/53 bridges substantially complete
- Over 1 million feet of fiber optic conduit installed
- 114,000 hours worked with zero lost time injuries
- Customer outreach entails over 14,600 emails and over 19,300 text messages sent to subscribers, as well as constant updates available through project website, Facebook, and Twitter.
80/90 PUSH reflects the successful partnership as the project has maintained quality and safety throughout the aggressive schedule. The project partners continually evaluate progress and experience as they identify opportunities to improve processes or further accelerate the schedule.