80/90 Push | Toll Road Project
Rieth-Riley Co., Inc. of La Porte, IN. was recently awarded a two-year, 200 million dollar contract with the Indiana Toll Road Concession Company. The projects nickname is the 80/90 PUSH (Pavement Upgrade for a Superior Highway) Project as it’s called is the largest project undertaken by the Toll Road since it was built in the 1950’s. The project includes rehabilitation of 73 miles of road, interchange ramps, 53 bridges and fiber optic line throughout the project.
80/90 Push Goals
- Reduce the level of maintenance work required in the future.
- Provide a smoother and safer road to improve travel conditions and lower vehicle operating costs.
- Widen key bridges to reduce crash risk.
- Upgrade the ITR communications system to enable faster and more efficient response to customer needs.
- Deliver state-of-the-art technology which will improve safety and customer service.
- Generate 400 jobs and over $800M of economic activity in Indiana.
ITRCC and Rieth-Riley Construction Co., Inc. recognize the importance of communicating construction activities to our users, our communities, and emergency service providers. The Rieth-Riley team includes a dedicated Communication Team that will be reaching out to stakeholders prior to the start of work and be available to respond to questions or concerns throughout the entire project. The Communication Team can be reached at (219) 690-8090 or email@example.com. Users will be able to get up-to-date information regarding construction by:
- Going to www.8090push.com
- Following Indiana Toll Road on Facebook and Twitter
- Signing up for text message updates:
- Portage/Lake Station Area: Text 8090portage to 95577
- LaPorte Area: Text 8090laporte to 95577
- South Bend/Elkhart Area: Text 8090southbend to 95577